Pacific Heating & Cooling Job Openings
Job Title: Accounting Assistant (HVAC)
Primary Job Function(s):
– Provides strong support to account payable and receivable functions
– Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of AP invoices and purchase orders
– Receives researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of dependencies to appropriate persons
– Files, maintain, and distribute accounting documents, records and reports
– Organizes and maintains retention files for required period of time
– Reconcile accounts in timely manner
– Daily entry of financial data
– 10-key by touch
– Excel Skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong organizational skills, must be detailed oriented
– Ability to multi-task
– Open to change and willing to learn new skills
– Ability to follow up on pending issues
– Ability to meet deadlines
– Ability to work in a fast-paced word environment
– Experience in accounting (experience in benefits, unemployment, personnel file maintenance, new hire documentation, employee relations a plus)
– Knowledge of payroll compliance to state specific laws and federal guidelines.
– Strong attention to detail and adherence to highest quality and ethical standards.
– Identify and resolve problems in a timely matter.
– Exhibit a “can do” attitude.
– Ability to perform individual functions with minimal supervision.
– Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
–Positive, trustworthy & dependable
– Knowledge of Excel and Word
All candidates must clear background check prior to being hired.
– Medical, Dental, Vision
– Paid Holidays and Vacation
– Sick Time
– 401K Retirement Plan