Pacific Air Systems Job Openings
WE ARE HIRING! ENTRY LEVEL! WE WILL TRAIN!
– HVAC Maintenance Technician
– HVAC Duct Sealer Technician
– HVAC Installation Technician
APPLY AND INTERVIEW. We’ll decide together, what position fits best!
Requirements and skills:
– Quick, efficient and organized
– Clean cut, appearance is neat and respectful
– Passionate about the HVAC trade
– Valid Driver license
– Clean driving record and background
– Work closely with all other workers and supervisors while maintaining a polite professional attitude
– Arrive on time and ready to work with a positive attitude.
– Attend all meetings and training
– Adhere to codes, OSHA standards and all safety and handbook policies. Including maintaining and organizing company vehicles and property.
Job Summary: Maintenance Technician (we will train)
– Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment.
– Repair or replace defective equipment, components, or wiring on HVAC equipment.
– Carry out preventative maintenance tasks and inspections on HVAC equipment.
Job Summary: Duct Sealer (We will Train)
– Setup testing equipment and make proper preparations for testing.
– Clean and maintain testing equipment on a weekly basis.
– Turn in completed test reports on a daily basis.
Job Summary: Installation Technician (We will Train)
– Perform all HVAC repairs and replacements to code
– Trouble-shooting, diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client.
– Perform a thorough and accurate HVAC inspection and communicate findings to the client.
– Medical, Dental, Vision
– Paid Holiday and Sick Days
– 401K Retirement
– Company provided vehicle!
– Company provided cell phone/GPS
– Clean company supplied uniform available, daily
– Paid Training
– Monthly Breakfast provided
– Quarterly events and parties