Pacific Heating & Cooling Job Openings
HVAC Residential Service Technician
- Department : Residential Service
- Location : Lakewood, WA
- Pay Rate : DOE
- Pay Type : Base + Commission
- Benefits : Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Company Phone, Company Uniform, Company Vehicle, 401K, Company Match
- Employment Type : Full Time
Job Title: HVAC Residential Service Technician
Reports to: Operations Manager
Position Summary: To provide maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of residential and commercial heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience.
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience making repair and replace decisions.
- Ability to acquire low voltage license within 2 years of employment.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Acquire NATE certifications within one year of employment.
- Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
- Operate scissors and genie lifts in safe manner.
- Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices.
- Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.
- Universal EPA Certification
- 06A License preferred, but not required
- Certificate of completion from a HVAC Technical School
- NATE Certified
- 3 + years’ experience
- Insurable driving record
- Possess tools needed
Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Holiday and Sick Days
Great Pay & benefits! Great Atmosphere! Growing Company!
If these (3) things interest you, and you’re an electrician looking for a career (not just a job) … We are the place for you!