Website Pacific Heating & Cooling
Maintenance Technician Job Description Near Tacoma, WA
Entry Level HVAC Maintenance Technician
WE ARE HIRING! ENTRY LEVEL! WE WILL TRAIN!
Pacific Heating & Cooling is Washington’s Leader in Home Comfort. We are focused on being the best residential heating and air conditioning contractor in the state. Our licensed, bonded, and background-checked technicians are held to the highest standards of workmanship and customer service.
Beginning in 1984, Pacific Heating & Cooling has built a strong professional reputation focusing on providing an excellent customer experience. In addition, we are committed to treating our coworkers and customers like family. Pacific Heating & Cooling also takes pride in giving back to our community. Our company offers heating and air conditioning services to homes in South King, Pierce, and Thurston counties. We have been owned and operated by the same family since 1991.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment.
- Repair or replace defective equipment, components, or wiring on HVAC equipment.
- Carry out preventative maintenance tasks and inspections on HVAC equipment.
Sales – If you have a great track record, an excellent attitude and a closing ratio to match but can’t reach your potential, a new career awaits you with a well-established and growing Heating and Cooling company in Tacoma, PACIFIC HEATING & COOLING
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, Vision premiums for Employee and Family!
- Paid Holiday and Sick Days
- 401K Retirement with Employer Match
- Company provided vehicle!
- Company provided cell phone/GPS
- Clean company supplied uniform available, daily
- Paid Training
- Monthly Breakfast provided
- Quarterly events and parties
Requirements and skills:
- Quick, efficient and organized
- Clean cut, appearance is neat and respectful
- Passionate about the HVAC trade
- Valid Driver license
- Clean driving record and background
- Work closely with all other workers and supervisors while maintaining a polite professional attitude
- Arrive on time and ready to work with a positive attitude.
- Attend all meetings and training
- Adhere to codes, OSHA standards and all safety and handbook policies. Including maintaining and organizing company vehicles and property.
- Participate in an on-call rotation
Great Pay & benefits! Great Atmosphere! Growing Company!
If these things interest you, and you’re looking for a career (not just a job) . . . We are the place for you!
Visit www.pacificheatingcooling.com/careers to apply.
Pacific Heating and Cooling
8607 Durango St SW STE A
Tacoma, WA 98499
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.